Ready in 25 minutes
Ingredients of Grilled balsamic mushrooms with gorgonzola:
- 6 large or 12 small portobello mushrooms
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped mint
- 2 garlic cloves , chopped
- a large handful radicchio , shredded
- 6 slices French stick
- 100g gorgonzola , crumbled
Directions for Grilled balsamic mushrooms with gorgonzola:
- Heat the barbecue. Score a criss-cross pattern lightly into the top of the mushrooms. In a shallow non-metal container, mix together the vinegar, 5 tbsp oil, mint and garlic and season. Add the mushrooms and toss with the marinade. Leave for 5-10 minutes.
- Toast the slices of bread. Grill the mushrooms for 2-3 minutes on each side then divide the cheese over each one. Sprinkle the radicchio over the bread, top with a mushroom and spoon any extra marinade over the top.
235 kcalories, protein 8.1g, carbohydrate 19.2g, fat 14.5 g, saturated fat 4.2g, fibre 1.8g, salt 1.08 g