Ingredients of Grilled Asparagus & Leeks + Cinnamon Tofu:
- 1 bunch of asparagus (about 16 spears)
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
Directions for Grilled Asparagus & Leeks + Cinnamon Tofu:
For roasted Gingered Asparagus and Leeks
- Heat the oven to 400F and roast 8 – 10 minutes in a shallow baking dish. (shown above)
For grilled Gingered Asparagus and Leeks
- On an indoor/outdoor grill: Grill for no more than 10 minutes, turning at half-way point.
- On a charcoal or gas grill: Wrap in foil and steam on the grill for 8 – 10 minutes.
For raw Gingered Asparagus and Leeks
- On a ParaFlexx sheet, dehydrate on 105 for 6 hours.