Preparation and cooking times:
Prep 10 mins.
Cook 20 mins.
- 2 large aubergines , cut into 2cm slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250g full-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp tahini paste
- 1 large garlic clove , crushed
- juice 1 lemon
- handful chopped coriander , parsley and mint, plus extra leaves to serve
- Brush each aubergine slice with some oil, then season. Heat a griddle pan or barbecue. When hot, griddle the aubergine slices for 2-3 mins on each side until golden brown and tender.
- Mix the yogurt with the tahini, garlic, lemon juice and herbs, then season. Top the aubergines with the dressing and scatter over extra herb leaves.
NUTRITION PER SERVING:
194 kcalories, protein 7g, carbohydrate 6g, fat 16 g, saturated fat 5g, fibre 7g, sugar 6g, salt 0.1 g