Prep Time: 2 mins.
Cook Time: 8 mins.
Ingredients of Four Grilled Cheese Sandwich With Onions:
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 slice colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 slice cheddar cheese (sharp, medium, mild, etc)
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 1 slice American cheese (as in processed, hardly cheese at all, mostly oil, cheese)
- 1 -2 tablespoon diced onion (red or white)
- 3 dashes garlic powder
- 5 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 4 dashes liquid smoke
- 1 dash fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (add as needed or desired)
Directions for Four Grilled Cheese Sandwich With Onions:
- Take a frying pan, add the diced onions and olive oil.
- Set burner to medium-high.
- Add in Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke before onions start to sizzle.
- Add in garlic powder and black pepper once onions begin to sizzle.
- Stir frequently.
- Fry until evenly browned.
- Set aside onions.
- Take white bread, lay all cheese slices in an order of your choosing, add onions on top, put on top slice of bread.
- Re-oil pan if necessary.
- On low heat, toast each side of the sandwich until desired toasting has been attained.
- Make sure to check that the cheese is evenly melted through.