Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Ingredients of Fire-Grilled Chili Lime Corn Cobs:
- 6 ears sweet yellow corn, chucked
- 1/2 cup organic lime juice
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons sea salt
Directions for Fire-Grilled Chili Lime Corn Cobs:
- In a medium sauce pot bring 4 cups of water with two tablespoons of salt to a boil. Drop corn ears into boiling water. Cook corn until tender (5-7 minutes. The ears should be a bright yellow color). Once done, remove from heat and strain. Set aside to cool.
- In a casserole dish combine oil, lime juice, herbs and 1 tablespoon salt. Mix well.
- Roll corn in your rub, place on grill and cook until brown, rolling every 2 minutes or so. Remove from grill and roll corn in chili rub again before serving.