Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
Yield: 6 Servings
Ingredients of Dilly Grilled Veggies:
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups sliced fresh zucchini
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Directions for Dilly Grilled Veggies:
- Place vegetables on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18-in. square). Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with dill, garlic salt and pepper. Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 61 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.