Servings # 2.
Number of ingredients: 8.
Prep time: 10 Min.
Total time: 10 Min.
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 frozen all-vegetable protein patties (3.2 oz each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- Lettuce leaves, if desired
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 Heat closed contact grill 5 minutes. In 1-quart saucepan, mix chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, thyme and red pepper. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer, stirring occasionally, while cooking patties.
- 2 Place frozen protein patties on bottom grill surface. Close grill; cook 2 minutes. Sprinkle garlic-pepper blend over patties; cook 2 to 4 minutes longer or until golden brown. Serve patties on lettuce with warm sauce; Sprinkle with chives.
- Expert Tips:
- Crisp Bibb lettuce leaves offer a low-carb base for these burgers.
1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 1510mg; Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 8g, Sugars 9g), Protein 16g; Percent Daily Value*: Exchanges:0 Starch;0 Fruit;2 Other Carbohydrate;0 Skim Milk;0 Low-Fat Milk;0 Milk;0 Vegetable;0 Very Lean Meat;2 Lean Meat;0 High-Fat Meat;0 Fat;Carbohydrate Choices:2; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.