Preparation and cooking times:
Prep 10 mins.
Cook 8 mins.
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- small handful mint , chopped
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 courgettes , cut into 1cm rounds
- 225g pack halloumi cheese , cubed
- Mix the chilli, half the mint, lemon zest and juice, oil, courgettes and halloumi. Leave to marinate for 30 mins. Soak 8 wooden skewers for 20 mins.
- Thread the courgettes and halloumi onto the skewers. Cook on the BBQ, or under a grill, for 7-8 mins, turning halfway through and basting with the remaining marinade. Scatter over remaining mint.
NUTRITION PER SERVING:
250 kcalories, protein 14g, carbohydrate 2g, fat 21 g, saturated fat 10g, fibre 1g, sugar 2g, salt 1.7 g.