Prep: 25 min.
Grill: 25 min.
Yield: 6 Servings
Ingredients of Chipotle Lime Corn Cobs:
- 6 large ears sweet corn in husks
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
Directions for Chipotle Lime Corn Cobs:
- Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove silk. Rewrap corn in husks and secure with kitchen string. Place in a stockpot; cover with cold water. Soak for 20 minutes; drain.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning often.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chipotle, cilantro, lime juice, lime peel and garlic; spread one heaping tablespoon over each ear of corn. Sprinkle with Asiago cheese.
1 ear of corn equals 289 calories, 18 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 240 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.