To Prep 0:10
To Cook 0:20
Ingredients of Chargrilled thyme potatoes:
- 6 medium Coliban potatoes (see note)
- 80ml (1/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs chopped fresh thyme
- Fresh thyme leaves, to serve
Directions for Chargrilled thyme potatoes:
- Cut the potatoes into 1cm-thick slices. Cook in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 5 minutes or until almost cooked. Drain.
- Preheat a barbecue grill on high. Place the potato, in a single layer, on a large baking tray. Combine the oil and chopped thyme in a small bowl. Season with salt. Drizzle the oil mixture over the potato.
- Add the potato to the barbecue and cook for 5-6 minutes each side or until tender and slightly charred. Transfer to a serving platter. Sprinkle with thyme leaves to serve.