Yield: 4-6 Servings
Ingredients of Carrots on the Grill:
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound large carrots, halved lengthwise
Directions for Carrots on the Grill:
- In a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, oil, ginger, vinegar and garlic. Add carrots; toss to coat.
- With tongs, place carrots on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until tender, turning and basting frequently with soy sauce mixture.
1 serving (4 ounces) equals 121 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 640 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.