Yield: 6 Servings
Ingredients of Bundle of Veggies:
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
Directions for Bundle of Veggies:
- Place mushrooms, tomatoes and zucchini on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables. Fold the foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Carefully remove foil to allow steam to escape. Yield: 6 servings.
One serving (prepared with reduced-fat margarine and salt-free seasoning) equals 52 calories, 4 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 27 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.