Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 to 30 minutes
Servings: 10 ears of corn
Ingredients of Best Basic Grilled Corn On The Cob:
- 10 ears corn on the cob, shucked, silks removed, cob in tact
- butter, if you like
- kosher salt, for sprinkling
Directions for Best Basic Grilled Corn On The Cob:
Early in the season
- Place the corn in a large pot of boiling salted water
- Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove, pat dry and place on a grill heated to medium heat.
- Cook, turning occasionally until softened and golden brown in spots, about 20 minutes.
- Butter and sprinkle with salt if desired.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Place shucked and cleaned corn directly on the grates.
- Cook turning occasionally for about 25 minutes until your corn is soft and brown in spots.
- Cool for a few minutes and enjoy.