Makes: 4 servings.
Yield: 4 side-dish servings.
Start to Finish 25 mins.
Ingredients of Baby Potato Kabobs:
- 1 pound small potatoes, such as baby Dutch yellow, fingerlings, baby purple, and/or new red potatoes
- 4 6 inches fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
Directions for Baby Potato Kabobs:
- Wash potatoes. In a medium saucepan cook the potatoes, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Skewer the potatoes onto rosemary sprigs or short metal skewers. In a small bowl stir together olive oil and snipped rosemary. Brush oil mixture over potatoes. Sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Grill potato kabobs on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals about 5 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned, turning once. Makes 4 side-dish servings.
Nutrition facts (Baby Potato Kabobs):
Servings Per Recipe 4, cal. (kcal) 104, Fat, total (g) 2, sat. fat (g) 1, carb. (g) 19, fiber (g) 2, pro. (g) 2, vit. C (mg) 14, sodium (mg) 298, calcium (mg) 10, iron (mg) 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet