- Cauliflower: 10 florets
- Tomatoes and carrots: Two each
- Green and red bell peppers: Two
- Potato: One
- Mushroom : Six nos
- Coriander powder: 2 Tsp
- Cumin powder: 1 Tsp
- Garam masala 1/2 Tsp
- Turmeric powder: 1/4 Tsp
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 Tsp
- Yoghurt and lime juice: 1/2 cup each
- Methi leaves: few
- Oil : One Tsp
- Black salt for taste
- Cut the vegetables into one inch cubes. Blanch (boil and then plunge in cold water) the vegetables for two minutes and set them aside. Now mix vegetables and mushrooms and marinate with a mixture of ingredients mentioned above for one hour. Turn on the grill.
- When it is hot, add little oil and place the vegetables. Cook till vegetables are crispy.
- Arrange in a hot plate with butter. Serve with raitha and mint chuntey.