- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus a few teaspoons for brushing
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Italian or Japanese eggplants, sliced lengthwise 1/4″ thick
- 2 small zucchini, sliced lengthwise 1/4″ thick
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into 1/2″ strips
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 7 oz. hummus
- 4 oz. feta, crumbled
- In a large, resealable plastic bag, combine the olive oil, parsley, oregano, basil, vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic. Place the eggplant, zucchini and red bell peppers into the bag. Seal and marinate for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the panini grill to medium-high heat (375 degrees).
- Grill the vegetables for 3-4 minutes until tender and grill marks appear. You will probably need to grill in batches, depending on the size of your grill. Turn off the grill and carefully clean the grates.
- Reheat the panini grill to medium-high heat (375 degrees).
- Microwave the tortillas on High for about 15 seconds (place a paper towel between each one so they don’t stick together) to make them easier to fold. Spread about a tablespoon of hummus down the center of each tortilla. Divide the grilled vegetables and feta crumbles evenly among the tortillas. Fold in the sides of the tortillas, dabbing a small amount of hummus where the edges meet to seal. Brush olive oil over the top of the wraps (this will help it to crisp and make grill marks) and place two at a time onto the grill.
- Grill for about 4 minutes until the tortillas are toasted, the cheese is melted and grill marks appear. Serve immediately and enjoy!