Servings # 4.
No of ingredients = 5.
Prep time = 15 Min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ lb. fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In large shallow dish or pan, combine all ingredients except asparagus; mix well. Add asparagus; turn to coat. Place asparagus in grill basket (grill “wok”).
- When grill is heated, place grill basket on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook 6 to 9 minutes or until asparagus is tender, shaking grill basket occasionally to turn asparagus.
1 Serving (1/4 of Recipe) Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 65), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 1g,), Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 190mg; Total Carbohydrate 4g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 1g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*:Exchanges:1 Vegetable;1 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:0; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.