Prep Time: 20 mins.
Cook Time: 15 mins.
- 4 ears corn on the cob
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Place butter & honey in a cup or small bowl and microwave for around 30 seconds until just melted.
- Stir through garlic and pepper.
- Leave to cool 15 minutes or so in fridge.
- (optional step) Cut ears of corn in half.
- Brush mixture evenly over the corn and wrap in aluminium foil.
- Cook over pre-hearted BBQ plate or grill 15-20 minutes over medium – high heat, turning often. The foil starting to turn brown is a sign it’s been long enough in one position and should be turned a little.
Nutritional Facts for Honey Corn for the BBQ / Grill:
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Calories from Fat 60
|Total Fat 6.7 g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 3.8 g||19%|
|Cholesterol 15.2 mg||5%|
|Sodium 57.3 mg||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 34 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5 g||14%|
|Sugars 9 g||36%|
|Protein 4.2 g||8%|