Servings # 8.
Number of ingredients: 8.
Prep time: 15 Min.
- 1 small zucchini
- 8 fresh asparagus spears (about 3/4 lb)
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped gingerroot
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut zucchini in half crosswise, then cut each half lengthwise into 4 spears. Snap or cut off tough ends of asparagus spears. Cut bell pepper into 8 strips.
- In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, arrange zucchini, asparagus and bell pepper in single layer. Drizzle with oil. Shake pan to coat vegetables with oil.
- Place vegetables carefully in single layer on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly charred. Turn vegetables; cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until lightly charred and just beginning to soften. Remove from grill; cover and refrigerate 30 minutes or until serving time.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix mayonnaise, honey mustard, gingerroot and garlic. Serve with cold grilled vegetables.
1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 2g,Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 90mg; Total Carbohydrate 3g (Dietary Fiber 0g,Sugars 2g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Exchanges:0 Starch;0 Fruit;0 Other Carbohydrate;0 Skim Milk;0 Low-Fat Milk;0 Milk;1/2 Vegetable;0 Very Lean Meat;0 Lean Meat;0 High-Fat Meat;2 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:0; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.