Prep: 5 min.
Cook: 10 min.
YIELD: 4 servings.
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 red peppers, seeds removed and peppers cut into 2-inch pieces
- 12 stalks of asparagus
- 2 portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 pound extra firm tofu, thickly sliced
- Preheat a grill to medium-high.
- Put the garlic, cumin, coriander, oil, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and whisk well. Add the peppers, asparagus, mushrooms, and tofu and toss gently until all the spices are evenly distributed.
- Place the vegetables on the preheated grill and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until they are tender with nice grill marks on both sides.
Serves: 4; Calories:250; Total Fat: 14 grams; Saturated Fat: 1 gram; Protein: 13 grams; Total carbohydrates: 18 grams; Sugar: 9 grams; Fiber: 6 grams; Cholesterol: 0 milligrams; Sodium: 71 milligrams.