A simple recipe for vegetables that let’s their quality and freshness shine through! A variety of other vegetables (cut at least 1/2-inch thick) can be used with this recipe such as: mushrooms, onions, squash, and red peppers.”
PREP: 15 mins.
COOK: 10 mins.
READY IN: 1 hr 10 mins.
Original recipe makes 8 servings.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggplants, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 zucchinis, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Whisk olive oil, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Toss eggplants, zucchinis, and bell peppers in soy sauce marinade. Marinate for about 45 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove vegetables from marinade, shaking off excess.
- Grill vegetables on preheated grill until tender, 10 to 15 minutes, brushing vegetables with marinade. Transfer cooked vegetables to a platter and serve with any remaining marinade.