Inactive Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.
Serves: 4 servings.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for greasing
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, stems trimmed and caps halved
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rings
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 zucchini, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Grease the grill pan by brushing it with some oil. Preheat to medium-high heat.
- Combine the mushrooms, onions, bell peppers and zucchini in a shallow dish. Whisk together the vinegar, salt, black pepper, oregano and garlic in a large bowl. Whisk in the 2 to 3 tablespoons oil to make the marinade. Add the vegetables to the marinade and let stand while the grill pan heats up.
- Place the vegetables on the grill. Turn the vegetables once until they are all slightly charred and cooked through, about 20 minutes. Place the vegetables back into a large bowl with any leftover marinade. Toss and serve.