- 2 red bell peppers, grilled
- 2 green bell peppers, grilled
- 1 small eggplant, cut in 1/2-inch slices, grilled
- 2 medium red onions, cut in thick slices, grilled
- 1 zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch sliced, grilled
- 8 mushrooms, grilled
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 4 fat free tortillas
- After grilling (or broiling) vegetables, let cool enough to handle.
- Chop into 1/4″ pieces and combine in a bowl with all remaining ingredients, except tortillas.
- Divide between tortillas, spreading filling to within 1/2″ of edge.
- Roll up pinwheel style.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill 1 hour, to allow flavors to blend.
- Remove plastic wrap and slice in 1″ slices and serve. (do not serve ragged looking slices).
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Vegetable Roll-Ups:
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Calories from Fat 6
|Total Fat 0.7 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 2.5 mg||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|