Servings # 5.
No of ingredients =6.
Prep time = 30 Min.
Total time = 30 Min.
- 1 large dark-orange sweet potato (8 oz), cut into 2×1/4×1/4-inch strips
- 1 large russet potato (8 oz), cut into 2×1/4×1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons finely chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In medium bowl, combine potatoes and 1 tablespoon of the oil; toss gently to coat. Place vegetables in grill basket (grill “wok”).
- In small bowl, mix remaining tablespoon oil, the chiles, salt and cumin; set aside.
- When grill is heated, place grill basket over medium-high heat. Cook 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are lightly browned and tender.
- Place potatoes in serving bowl. Pour reserved oil mixture over top; toss gently to coat.
Cut the potatoes in uniform pieces and stir frequently while cooking to ensure that the strips cook evenly.
1 Serving (1/2 Cup) Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 55), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1g,), Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 250mg; Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 4g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*:Exchanges:1 Starch;1 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1 ; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.