COOK : 40 mins.
READY IN: 55 mins.
Original recipe makes 8 servings.
- 16 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 fresh poblano pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Spread half of the tortillas with about 2 tablespoons cream cheese each. Sprinkle mango and poblano peppers over cheese, and press another tortilla on top. Brush butter over the outside of each quesadilla, top and bottom.
- Grill quesadillas 5 minutes each side, or until golden brown. Remove from grill, and slice into wedges. Serve warm.