Toss a colorful mix of grilled bell peppers with briny olives, sweet sun-dried tomatoes, and balsamic vinaigrette for a lovely side dish. Or spread crostini with goat cheese and top it with this salad for an easy summer appetizer.
Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 bell peppers, (mixed colors), halved, seeded and stemmed
- 1/4 cup(s) halved and pitted oil-cured black olives
- 1/4 cup(s) rinsed and chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
Grill peppers on medium-high, turning once, until soft and charred in spots, about 5 minutes per side. When cool enough to handle, chop the peppers into cubes and toss with olives, sun-dried tomatoes, oil, vinegar and salt in a large bowl.
- Calories 107
- Total Fat 7g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 0
- Sodium 330mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10g
- Dietary Fiber —
- Sugars —
- Protein 1g
- Calcium 0