Prep Time: 15 hrs.
Cook Time: 45 mins.
- 6 small red potatoes, about 3/4 lb, unpeeled, cut into 1-1 1/2 ” pcs..about 2 cups
- 1 cup ready to eat baby carrot, cut in half lengthwise if large
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon peppered seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. cut 18×12″ sheet of heavy duty foil.
- Place potatoes and carrots on center of foil sheet. Drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, peppered seasoning salt and cheese, stir slightly to mix and coat vegetables.
- Wrap packet securely using double fold seals, allowing room for heat expansion. When grill is heated, place packet, seam side up on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4-6″ from medium coals.
- Cook 45-50 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Open packet carefully to allow steam to escape.
- Sprinkle with chives.