TOTAL TIME: 30 min.
- 3 lbs red potato
- 4 tbsps olive oil
- 1 cup green onion (thinly sliced)
- 3 tbsps italian parsley (chopped)
- 3 tbsps grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tsps fresh oregano (chopped)
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain potatoes; cool.
- Prepare barbecue (medium heat).
- Cut potatoes in half; transfer to large bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons oil; toss to coat.
- Grill potatoes until golden, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons oil over.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 190 Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value *
- Total Fat 7g 11%
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol less than 5 mg 1%
- Sodium 40mg 2%
- Potassium 830mg 24%
- Total Carbohydrate 29g 10%
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin A 6%
- Vitamin C 35%
- Calcium 6%
- Iron 10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.