Servings # 9.
Number of ingredients: 7.
Prep time: 25 Min.
Total time: 25 Min.
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 package (14 oz) prebaked original Italian pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1 medium roma (plum) tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup finely shredded Italian cheese blend (4 oz)
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. In small bowl, mix garlic, oil and oregano; brush over pizza crust. Top with tomato, basil and cheese.
- Cover and grill over medium-low heat 7 to 9 minutes, moving pizza around grill every 2 minutes to prevent bottom from burning, until cheese is melted.
- Cut pizza into 36 squares. Serve immediately.
- Finely shredded mozzarella cheese can be used instead of the Italian blend.
- To bake the pizza, heat oven to 450°F. Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 8 to 10 minutes.
1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 340mg; Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 0g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*:Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch;0 Fruit;0 Other Carbohydrate;0 Skim Milk;0 Low-Fat Milk;0 Milk;0 Vegetable;0 Very Lean Meat;0 Lean Meat;0 High-Fat Meat;1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.