Servings: 4 servings.
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Total Time: 35 mins.
- 2 medium Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1 1/2 cups baby-cut carrots
- 4 ounces green beans
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Spray 24×18-inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray.
2. Toss all ingredients in large bowl. Spoon mixture onto foil. Fold foil over vegetables so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again. Allow space on sides for circulation and expansion.
3. Cover and grill packet 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 20 to 25 minutes, turning packet over after 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No changes.
Per serving: Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 50); Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 360mg; Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 4g); Protein 2g. Daily Values: Vitamin A 170%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 4%; Iron 10%. Exchanges: 1 Starch; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Vegetable; 0 Medium-Fat Meat; 1 Fat. Carbohydrate Choices: 1. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet