Servings # 8
Number of ingredients: 9.
Prep time: 10 Min.
Total time: 30 Min.
- 1 1/2 cups thin slivers red and/or yellow bell peppers
- 1 cup thin slivers sweet onion
- 1 cup sliced baby portobello (cremini) mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/4 cup purchased French vinaigrette or Italian salad dressing
- 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- 1 container (6.5 oz) savory gourmet spreadable cheese with savory vegetables
- 1 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 3/4 cup quartered grape or cherry tomatoes
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium heat. In large bowl, combine bell peppers, onion, mushrooms, zucchini and vinaigrette; toss to coat.
- Place vegetables in grill basket. Place basket on gas grill over medium-high heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium-high coals. Cook 8 to 12 minutes or until tender, stirring once or twice.
- Meanwhile, cut 14 x 14-inch piece of heavy duty foil; spray foil with cooking spray. Place dough on foil; starting at center pres dough to 12-inch round. Place dough on grill ( after vegetables are grilled), foil side down. Cook, uncovered, 3 minutes or until bottom of crust is light golden brown. Remove from grill.
- Using wide spatula, flip crust over so uncooked side is down. Spread gourmet cheese spread evenly over crust; top with grilled vegetables. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and tomatoes.
- Place pizza onto grill, foil side down. Cook, covered, an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese begins to melt.
1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 510mg; Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 6g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*:Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch;0 Fruit;0 Other Carbohydrate;0 Skim Milk;0 Low-Fat Milk;0 Milk;1 Vegetable;0 Very Lean Meat;0 Lean Meat;0 High-Fat Meat;2 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1 1/2; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.