Prep: 15 min.
Cook: 10 min.
YIELD: 6 servings.
- 2 purple bell peppers, seeded and cut into eighths
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium eggplant, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and cut into eighths
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a grill to medium high.
- Grill the bell peppers, zucchini, eggplant and onions until tender, about 5 minutes per side (the eggplant will need a minute more).
- Transfer the grilled vegetables to a platter. Drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle with the parsley and season with salt and pepper.