This is the best way we like to have corn on the cob. the corn finishes cooking in the butter and seasoning, instead of adding them afterwards. it’s also really easy to prepare as a side dish at a bbq, since you can do all the prep. ahead of time, and then just place them on the grill. We use Greek seasoning, but i have used a variety of spices, be adventurous!
Total Time: 50 mins
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
4 ears corn on the cob (the frozen kind, if you want to use fresh, pre-boil until done)
butter, set out until softened
Seasoning of your choice
all purpose Greek seasoning
- light grill, you want a medium fire.
- thaw corn.
- cut approx 6 inches sheets of aluminum foil.
- coat ears of corn with softened butter.
- shake seasoning on each ear of corn.
- wrap each ear of corn in a foil sheet.
- place on grill, and grill for approximately 30-45 minutes over indirect heat.
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Corn
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories 122.5 Calories from Fat 8||24%|
|Total Fat 0.9 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.1 g||0%|
|Cholesterol 0.0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 6.2 mg||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5 g||14%|
|Sugars 4.7 g||18%|
|Protein 4.1 g||8%|