- Yield: 20 Servings
- 6 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Tortilla chips
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- Cut corn from cobs. In a large skillet, saute the onion and jalapeno in butter for 2-3 minutes or until almost tender. Add corn and garlic; saute 1-2 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and chili powder. Stir in cheese and corn mixture. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Sprinkle with olives and green onions; serve with chips.
Editor’s Note: Wear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutritional Facts 1/4 cup (calculated without tortilla chips) equals 175 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.