Total Time: 35 min.
- 2 large ears of corn, shucked
- 1 cup(s) chopped seedless cucumber
- 3/4 cup(s) black beans, rinsed
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
Heat a grill pan over high heat. Place the corn on the grill and char lightly on all sides. Cool slightly, cut the kernels from the cob, and place in a medium bowl. Toss in the remaining ingredients, cover, and let sit for 15 minutes. Serve over slices of toasted bread.
Tips & Techniques:
Use frozen corn kernels and skip charring. The results will still please.
- Calories 16
- Total Fat 1g
- Saturated Fat —
- Cholesterol 0
- Sodium 67mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2g
- Dietary Fiber —
- Sugars —
- Protein —
- Calcium —