- 1 sheet (18×24-inches) REYNOLDS WRAP® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 4 ears corn-on-the-cob, husked
- 1/4 cup butter, softened or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 ice cubes
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high.
- CENTER corn on sheet of Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Spread butter on corn. Sprinkle with Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese and spices. Top with ice cubes.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal making one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- GRILL 15 to 20 minutes in covered grill, turning packet over once.
- Number of Servings: 4.