Prep Time: 5 mins.
Cook Time: 40 mins.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/4-1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Remove stem & leaves from cauliflower.
- Wash& pat dry.
- Spread the butter over the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt& cheese.
- Wrap head of cauliflower in heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Grill over medium heat about 40 minutes or until desired tenderness (test with toothpick).
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cauliflower:
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings per Recipe: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories 165.4Calories from Fat 123||74%|
|Total Fat 13.7 g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 8.4 g||42%|
|Cholesterol 36.0 mg||12%|
|Sodium 240.9 mg||10%|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9 g||11%|
|Sugars 2.8 g||11%|
|Protein 5.3 g||10%|
The following items or measurements are not included: Seasoning salt