Servings # 4
No of ingredients = 5.
Prep time = 30 Min.
Total time = 30 Min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 6 small (new) red potatoes (about 3/4 lb), unpeeled, quartered
- 1 lb fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- Heat grill. In large shallow bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of the oil, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the lemon-pepper seasoning. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Place in grill basket.
- Place grill basket on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook 15 minutes, shaking grill basket occasionally to turn and mix potatoes.
- Meanwhile, place asparagus spears in same shallow bowl. Add remaining tablespoon oil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning; toss to coat. Add asparagus to potatoes in grill basket. Cook about 10 minutes or until potatoes and asparagus are tender, shaking basket occasionally to turn and mix vegetables.
1 Serving (1/4 of Recipe) Calories 155 (Calories from Fat 65), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 1g,), Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 350mg; Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 2g,Sugars 2g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Exchanges:1 Starch;1 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.