Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Total Time: 39 minutes
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp. minced jalapeno pepper
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- dash white pepper
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 lb. beef strip steak
- 1/4 cup jalapeno jelly or apple jelly
In medium bowl combine pineapple, red pepper, kiwi, cilantro, jalapeno, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.In a large skillet, melt butter until sizzling and add steak. Cook over medium heat, turning once, until medium doneness (12 to 16 minutes). Reduce heat to medium low. Add jelly and spoon over meat to glaze.
To serve, slice steak thinly across the grain and top with salsa.