Prep time: 15 Min.
Total time: 30 Min.
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar-American cheese blend (2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 medium baking or russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, mix cheesy butter ingredients until blended. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Pierce potatoes to allow steam to escape. Brush outside of potatoes with melted butter; sprinkle with seasoned salt. Place potatoes on microwavable plate or in shallow microwavable dish. Microwave on High 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until fork-tender.
- Place potatoes on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 8 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally, until crisp and browned.
- Cut large X in top of each baked potato; press sides slightly to fluff. Top each with cheesy butter; sprinkle with garlic-pepper blend.
Use any cheese that you like to make these easy potatoes. Why not try Cheddar, Colby, Swiss or a combination of mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses?