Total Time: 50 mins.
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Cook Time: 40 mins.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 lbs medium red potatoes, quartered
- BBQ~ grill or oven.
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- In large bowl, combine, chili powder, honey, garlic powder, pepper and butter.
- Add potatoes; toss to coat
- Spoon potatoes in greased 11×7-inch baking dish.
- Bake 40-50 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- BBQ–wrap and seal in foil; place on grill for about 30 minutes until tender!
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Potatoes:
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories 154.9 Calories from Fat 38||24%|
|Total Fat 4.2 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5 g||12%|
|Cholesterol 10.1 mg||3%|
|Sodium 83.1 mg||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 3 g||12%|
|Sugars 4.9 g||19%|
|Protein 3.1 g||6%|